Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmastime is near!

    Eeek! This is my favorite time of year! I love, love, love Christmas and I am loving it even more now that AJ is old enough to begin to enjoy it too! He has absolutely loved seeing all the houses decorated with Christmas lights. He loves to go for walks through the neighborhood after dark to see all the lights. One night I took him out in his wagon and we were gone for probably close to 45 minutes and he did not want to come home! He has made it his job to turn on the Christmas tree after he wakes up every morning. It's so cute!
    
I have had a great time decorating the house this year. I have been able to add a few new touches here and there this year, including some things I made and I have lots of ideas for next year! ;)
  
Thanks to Pinterest, I've also made a few gifts this year and I'm pretty excited about them! I've only got a few more gifts to buy and then I'll be finished with my shopping!
 
Andrew, AJ, and I put up lights outside for the first time this year! I had bought a few strands the first year we were married but never put them up. I found some on sale this season and got a few more strands and we did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself!


Merry Christmas from the Withers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment